Microsoft Access Hosting with ASPWebHosting.com.au
ASPWebHosting.com.au allows our existing customers to use the latest Microsoft Access. We allow unlimited Access Database Hosting with all our hosting plans. If you are looking for entry level and free Database to use for small business, Access Database is the perfect candidate for this.
Microsoft Access Profiles
What is Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access provides a powerful set of tools that are sophisticated enough for professional developers, yet easy to learn for new users. Create or use powerful database solutions that make organizing, accessing, and sharing information easier than ever.
Microsoft Access Developer Extensions make it easy to deploy and manage solutions built using Access. New tools for packaging and deployment facilitate the process, while licensing and distribution agreements make it easier for developers to bring solutions to market, whether to a small business or a large enterprise, as a third party or internal developer.
What Version of Microsoft Access Database being supported?
We support all versions of Microsoft Access Database to be hosted on our web servers. It is free of charge and we support both dsn and dsn less connection to the database.
Why hosting Access Database with Us?
- ASPWebHosting.com.au concentrate on Windows Web Hosting system that supports Microsoft Access Database web Hosting. Our Windows web hosting system is perfect for hosting Access database driven websites.
- We offer one base hosting plan and add-ons As part of our base hosting plan, we support Microsoft Access Database Hosting! You can upload unlimited number of Access databases to your website account (within the disk space allotment).
- You can manipulate your Access databases, with ASP applications or ASP.NET applications. We provide an ODBC DSN Manager in our Control Panel, where you can set up and manage unlimited DSNs. For improved performance, use DSN-less OLEDB connections.
- Our Access Hosting also relative compatibility with SQL (structured query language), queries may be viewed and edited as SQL statements, and SQL statements can be used directly in Macros and VBA Modules to manipulate Access tables.
- We will create a daily routine backup copy of your database to ensure reliability.