Australia Community Server Web Hosting
Specialist Community Server Hosting Provider in Australia
Community Server Hosting with ASPWebHosting.com.au
Community Server Requirements
Client needs to ensure that his hosting package does have one new MS SQL 2005 database or MS SQL 2008 database available for the installation. Without the accessibility of the MSSQL database, the free installation will not work and hence, your Community server cannot be installed. It also requires Windows 2003 hosting with IIS 6 hosting compatible, Windows 2008 hosting with IIS 7.0 hosting compatible in Windows hosting plans.
Community Server Profiles
What is Community Server?
Community Server is an online community application built with ASP.Net which includes forums, blogs, photo galleries, and more. Community Server is used to power some of the web’s top websites including www.asp.net and communityserver.org, and now it is available to you absolutely free. Community Server is the award winning platform for rapidly enabling both small and large online communities. The current Community Server platform includes: a discussion system, blogging system, photo gallery system, user profile management, advanced permissions system, extensible theme engine, and much more.
What are the Benefits of Community Server?
Community Server allows you to have your site up instantly with a Home Page, Blogs, Forums, Photo Galleries, and Files. You are able to manage your site using a built in control panel that allows you to manage your forums, members, and all the management features that you would expect. You have full access to all of your files so if you want to fully customize your site, there is nothing stopping you
Why Community Server?
Telligent Community Server is the proven enterprise social platform of choice. Trusted by Microsoft, Dell, MySpace and Intel, Its proven social software powers some of the largest and most demanding online communities in the world.
Community Server provides proven ROI and is built on Microsoft .NET 2.0 technology. With an integrated platform used in countless enterprise engagements, Community Server has been proven in the marketplace time and time again.
Community Server delivers enterprise-ready social networks and online communities and will do the same for you.
Why hosting Community Server with Us?
- We support automated Community Server installation, building Blog, and Forums
- 24/7 Technical support from our Community Server Expert
- Managed Backup / Recovery of customer data – Our company backs up all data daily and is available for recovery at anytime at your request
- Fast and secure SQL 2005 and Web servers give you maximum reliability and performance
- High Quality customer service in the Windows hosting and ASP.NET reseller hosting industry
- We have Extensive experience with Community Server hosting, CS deployments and troubleshooting
- ASPWebHosting.com.au windows hosting is compatible with the Community Server hosting management and collaboration application