Windows PHP Web Hosting Australia
Professional Australia Windows PHP Web Hosting Provider
PHP Hosting with ASPWebHosting.com.au
Running a PHP website on our server is always a piece of cake as you can set and edit all your IIS configuration and website settings through the control panel that we provides.
What is PHP?
You’ve developed a website and want to run an ASP script alongside an ASP.Net script, alongside a PHP script and maybe even use a Perl CGI script. You also might want the PHP script connecting to a SQL Server and MySQL database and the ASP and ASP.Net hosting Script connecting to the same MySQL and SQL Server databases. You can do all of this and more in your ASPWebHosting.com.au hosting account.
PHP is not the front end of any web site, it is the back end scripting language used to create web sites. The basic syntax of PHP is very similar to Perl, PHP is very easy to understand and program.
Mix and use all the different scripting engines – ASP, ASP.Net (1.1, 2 or 3.5), PHP (4 or 5) with one or more MySQL and/or SQL Server and/or Access databases. As soon as your account is setup, all of this is ready to go.
PHP Hosting Plans Supported at ASPWebHosting.com.au
Why Hosting Windows PHP with Us?
- Mix and use all the different scripting engines – ASP, ASP.Net (1.1, 2 or 3.5), PHP (4 or 5) with one or more MySQL and/or SQL Server and/or Access databases. As soon as your account is setup, all of this is ready to go.
- Our Windows PHP hosting is hosted on Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 Servers with IIS 6 and IIS 7 platform configured with Helicon Isapi Rewrite module, so you can use httpd.ini and .htaccess file, it is almost like you host your PHP in Apache server.
- Plenty of PHP application automated installer provided on our DotNetPanel Control Panel.
- PHP Pear, JMail, FastCGI, etc. also supported for the Windows PHP hosting on our Windows Server.
- For the database, your PHP application could connect to most common databases system.
- Complete PHP extension enabled on our Windows PHP Hosting Plans, including for the imaging features such as GD2 and ImageMagick.