Owl Hosting with ASPWebHosting.com.au
Owl Hosting Requirements
Client needs to ensure that his hosting package does have one new MYSQL database available for the installation. Without the availability of the MYSQL database, the FREE Installation will not work and hence, your Owl Hosting cannot be installed. It support PHP 4.3 or above and require MYSQL 4.1 or above. It also requires Windows 2003 hosting with IIS 6 hosting compatible, Windows 2008 hosting with IIS 7.0 hosting compatible in ASP.NET hosting plans.
What is Owl?
Owl is a multi user document repository (knowledgebase) , document manager and/or document management system (DMS) written in PHP for publishing of files/documents onto the web for a corporation, small business, group of people, or just for yourself.
What are the Benefits of Owl?
Owl supports multi user environment whereby it allows folder and file permissions, group permissions, and anonymus and self register capabilities.
Owl is easy to use and install, it has simple and clearer user interface, notifications for owner and group and also allow you to manage your files and folders.
Why hosting Owl with Us?
- We support automated Owl installation
- 24/7 Technical support from our Owl expert
- Managed Backup / Recovery of customer data – Our company backs up all data daily and is available for recovery at anytime at your request
- Fast and secure MYSQL and Web servers give you maximum reliability and performance
- We have Extensive experience Owl and troubleshooting
- Fast and dedicated customer service in the Windows hosting and ASP.NET reseller hosting industry
- We have Extensive experience with Owl and troubleshooting
- ASPWebHosting.com.au windows hosting is compatible with the Owl management and collaboration application