OpenBiblio Hosting with ASPWebHosting.com.au
OpenBiblio Hosting Requirements
Client needs to ensure that his hosting package does have one new MYSQL database available for the installation. Without the availability of the MYSQL database, the FREE Installation will not work and hence, your OpenBiblio Hosting cannot be installed. It support PHP 4.3 or above and require MYSQL 4.1 or better. It requires Windows 2003 hosting with IIS 6 hosting compatible, Windows 2008 hosting with IIS 7.0 hosting compatible in ASP.NET hosting plans.
What is OpenBiblio?
OpenBiblio is an easy to use, automated library system written in PHP containing OPAC, circulation, cataloging, and staff administration functionality.
What are the Benefits of OpenBiblio?
With OpenBiblio, you can easily create a web based library system which able to handle staff administration management and products cataloging activities easily.
OpenBiblio is FREE open source software that allow you to install easily on your web server so that you can access it anywhere to manage daily staff administation.
Why hosting OpenBiblio with Us?
- We support automated OpenBiblio installation
- 24/7 Technical support from our OpenBiblio expert
- Managed Backup / Recovery of customer data – Our company backs up all data daily and is available for recovery at anytime at your request
- Fast and secure MYSQL and Web servers give you maximum reliability and performance
- We have Extensive experience OpenBiblio and troubleshooting
- Fast and dedicated customer service in the Windows hosting and ASP.NET reseller hosting industry
- We have Extensive experience with OpenBiblio and troubleshooting
- ASPWebHosting.com.au windows hosting is compatible with the OpenBiblio management and collaboration application