ASP.NET 3.5 Web Hosting
ASP.NET 3.5 Web Hosting Plans
ASP.NET 3.5 uses the same engine as that of ASP.NET 2.0. This evolution from ASP.NET 2.0 to ASP.NET 3.5 is quiet gradual. It improves the tools that added in ASP.NET 2.0 Visual Studio 2008 Hosting compatible is the recommended tool for developing ASP.NET 3.5 applications.
ASP.NET 3.5 provides the features, flexibility, and functionality to help you build better Web sites. It includes the professional design, authoring, data, and publishing tools needed to create dynamic and sophisticated Web sites.
Why hosting ASP.NET 3.5 with Us?
- ASPWebHosting.com.au windows hosting plan is compatible with the ASP.NET 3.5 hosting management and collaboration application
- We have years experience with ASP.NET 3.5 Hosting , deployments and web hosting troubleshooting skills
- All hosting platform support automated ASP.NET 3.5 hosting installation
- Our ASP.NET 3.5 hosting experts receive 24/7/365 Technical and Email supports
- We managed Backup / Recovery of clients data. Clients able to ask for recovery of data anytime they desire
- Fast and latest SQL 2008 and Web servers provide clients with maximum reliability and performance
- Fast and dedicated customer service in the Windows hosting and ASP.NET reseller hosting industry
ASP.NET 3.5 Tools
- ASP.NET 3.5 DataPager, DataPager gives you a consistent way of paging with the controls that support it. Currently only ListView supports it as it implements the IPageableItemContainer.
- ASP.NET 3.5 Support LINQ LINQ is a component of .NET 3.5 Framework. LINQ defines operators that allow you to code your query in a consistent manner over databases, objects and XML.
- .Net Framework 3.5 The .NET Framework 3.5 hosting with ASP.NET 3.5 Web Hosting introduced Generics, anonymous types, and improved strongly-typed DataSets, none of which are ASP.NET-specific, but are commonly used by ASP.NET developers.
- ASP.NET 3.5 ListView The ListView control is quiet flexible and contains features of the Gridview, Datagrid, Repeater and similar list controls available in ASP.NET 2.0. It provides the ability to insert, delete, page (using Data Pager), sort and edit data.