ASP.NET MVC Hosting with ASPWebHosting.com.au
Our ASP.NET hosting platform is ASP.NET MVC 1.0 hosting compatible. And now we also support ASP.NET MVC 2.0 Beta version.
ASP.NET MVC is a free and fully supported Microsoft framework for building web applications that use a model-view-controller pattern. Like ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC is built on the ASP.NET framework.
Microsoft ASP.NET MVC Profiles
What is Microsoft ASP.NET MVC?
The ASP.NET MVC Framework is a web application framework that implements the Model-view-controller pattern. It allows software developers to build a Web application as a composition of three roles: Model, View and Controller.
- The Model represents the state of the application, stored in a database table
- The View extracts information from the model and displays the information
- The Controller updates the model to reflect the change in state of the application
The benefits of using ASP.NET MVC?
- Clean Separation of Concern
- Full markup control
- Enable TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Enables rich AJAX integration
- Supports using the existing ASP.NET .ASPX, .ASCX
- Extensible and WEB 2.0 Enabled
Why hosting ASP.NET MVC with Us?
- We support ASP.NET MVC 1.0 and ASP.NET MVC 2.0 Beta Hosting
- We also fully support Silverlight and AJAX latest technology
- Our ASP.NET MVC Hosting server will running on a new Windows 2008 Hosting Platform with IIS7 Hosting
- We never ever overload our server with tons of clients. We always load balance our server to make sure we can deliver an excellent service, coupling with the high performance and reliable server
- Experts in ASP.NET MVC Hosting, we have recruited and developed some of the best talent in the hosting technology that you are using. Our team is strong because of the experience and talents of the individuals
- With our powerful control panel, you can always administer most of your site features easily without even needing to contact for our Support Team. Additionally, you can also install various applications directly via our Control Panel in minutes