DotProject Hosting with ASPWebHosting.com.au
DotProject Hosting Requirements
Client needs to ensure that his hosting package does have one new MYSQL database available for the installation. Without the availability of the MYSQL database, the FREE Installation will not work and hence, your DotProject Hosting cannot be installed. It support PHP 4.3 or better and require MYSQL 4.1 or better. It requires Windows 2003 hosting with IIS 6 hosting compatible, Windows 2008 hosting with IIS 7.0 hosting compatible in Windows hosting plans.
What is DotProject?
DotProject is a volunteer supported Project Management application. There is no “company” behind this project, it is managed, maintained, developed and supported by a volunteer group and by the users themselves.
What are the Benefits of DotProject?
DotProject is programmed in PHP, and utilizes MySQL for a backend database (although other databases such as Postgres could also be used). DotProject is a web-based project management application, designed to provide project layout and control functions.
DotProject aims to provide the project manager with a tool to manage tasks, schedules, communication and sharing.
Why hosting DotProject with Us?
- We support automated DotProject installation, and building Blog.
- 24/7 Technical support from our DotProject Expert
- Managed Backup / Recovery of customer data – Our company backs up all data daily and is available for recovery at anytime at your request
- Fast and secure MYSQL and Web servers give you maximum reliability and performance
- We have Extensive experience DotProject and troubleshooting
- Fast and dedicated customer service in the Windows hosting and ASP.NET reseller hosting industry
- We have Extensive experience with DotProject and troubleshooting
- ASPWebHosting.com.au windows hosting is compatible with the DotProject management and collaboration application