What is Mambo?
Mambo! Chances are you are familiar with it or have at least heard of it. If not, you are no doubt visited a site built on the Mambo platform without even knowing it. So what is it? Well, Mambo is a fully featured content management system (CMS) that can be used to build and maintain a web site. It is a user friendly intuitive tool that allows both novices and experts alike to efficiently and easily manage online content. It requires Windows 2003 hosting with IIS 6 hosting compatible, Windows 2008 hosting with IIS 7.0 hosting compatible in ASP.NET hosting plans.
What are the benefits of Mambo?
The biggest advantage of Mambo is the fact that you do not need to have any knowledge of web programming – the page editor that is included in the installation, allowing you to insert text, images and links to other websites in the same way you do that in a word processor – no need to look for your host settings and upload files using FTP. When you are done, just click the Save and Publish buttons, and the page will appear online!
Why Hosting Mambo With Us?
- Mambo is one of the best open source CMS applications
- ASPWebHosting.com.au offers true 24-7-365 telephone and E-mail tech support and FREE Mambo Auto Installation and Mambo specific technical support with all of our packages
- At ASPWebHosting.com.au you will find many useful resources for creating, maintaining and growing your Mambo website
- Rich web hosting features
- Mambo-optimized servers
- Mambo expert support team in the Windows hosting and ASP.NET reseller hosting industry
- FREE Mambo installation, template, and tutorial
- FREE Mambo component and Mambo forum add-ons