Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX Hosting
ASPWebhosting.com.au fully supports Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX Hosting on all our hosting plans. ASP.NET AJAX is a free framework from Microsoft for ASP.NET for quickly creating a new generation of more efficient, more interactive and highly-personalized Web experiences that work across all the most popular browsers. AJAX Web Hosting is enabled on all our hosting plans, with just $5.00 a month
Windows Hosting Plan that support AJAX hosting
With ASP.NET AJAX Web Hosting you can:
- Create next-generation interfaces with reusable AJAX Hosting components.
- Enhance existing Web pages using powerful AJAX controls with support for all modern browsers.
- Continue using Visual Studio 2005 to take your ASP.NET 2.0 Hosting sites to the next level.
- Access remote hosting services and data directly from the browser without writing a ton of complicated script.
- Enjoy the benefits of a free framework with 24x7 technical support provided by Microsoft.
AJAX Web Hosting - Product Features
ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0
Download and install ASP.NET AJAX Extensions today! This download installs the framework for developing and running AJAX-style applications with either server-centric or client-centric development models and is fully supported by Microsoft. You must install this before installing the ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Futures January CTP or the ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit.
ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit
The ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit is a shared-source community project consisting of samples and components that make it easier than ever to work with AJAX-enabled controls and extenders. The Control Toolkit provides both ready-to-run samples and a powerful SDK to simplify creating custom ASP.NET AJAX controls and extenders. Make sure you install ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 first!
ASP.NET AJAX Futures January CTP
The ASP.NET AJAX Futures January CTP provides features that extend the core ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 platform with additional functionality that remains under development. Together, these releases enable development scenarios supported in the earlier ASP.NET AJAX CTP releases with newly added features. Make sure you install ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 first!