Hosting PHPMyFamily with ASPWebHosting.com.au
PHPMyFamily Hosting Requirements
Client needs to ensure that his hosting package does have one new MYSQL database available for the installation. Without the availability of the MYSQL database, the FREE Installation will not work and hence, your PHPMyFamily Hosting cannot be installed. It support PHP 4.2 and require MYSQL 4 or above. It requires Windows 2003 hosting with IIS 6 hosting compatible, Windows 2008 hosting with IIS 7.0 hosting compatible in Windows hosting plans.
What is PHPMyFamily?
PHPMyFamily is a dynamic genealogy website builder which allows geographically dispersed family members to maintain a central database of research which is readily accessable and editable.
What are the Benefits of PHPMyFamily?
With PHPMyFamily, family members can contribute as and when information becomes available without requiring them to send it to a central ‘custodian’, or disseminate via email, and allows anecdotal information and possible leads to be shared.
PHPMyFamily allow you and family members to share and contribute information anytime faster and easier. It is FREE and easy to install on your web server. You can import and export GEDCOM files, upload images and document transcripts and monitor changes to individuals.
Why hosting PHPFusion with Us?
- We support automated PHPMyFamily installation.
- 24/7 Technical support from our PHPMyFamily Expert
- Managed Backup / Recovery of customer data – Our company backs up all data daily and is available for recovery at anytime at your request
- Fast and secure MySQL and Web servers give you maximum reliability and performance
- High Quality customer service in the Windows hosting and ASP.NET reseller hosting industry
- We have extensive experience with PHPMyFamily hosting and troubleshooting
- ASPWebHosting.com.au windows hosting is compatible with the PHPMyFamily management and collaboration application